Posted on February 07 2017
Brooks running shoes are popular for a reason. The company firmly believes “a run can flat out change a day, a life, the world.” Operating off this belief, Brooks has created the best running shoe for every type of runner.
In order to give each individual runner the best fit and function, Brooks developed several technologies. These include:
- 3D Fit Print: This innovative process creates a lighter shoe while increasing its flexibility.
- 3D Hex Lugs: The 3D lugs (or grooves in the shoe’s sole) provide maximum grip on the pavement.
- Ballistic Rock Shield: Sharp objects in the road are no longer a hindrance because of the shoe’s toughened sheath between the outsole and midsole.
- DNA Midsole: This adaptable cushioning system makes the shoe a perfect fit for runners of all sizes and speeds.
- Guide Rails: Your hip, knee, and other joint alignment is helped by the shoe’s unique midsole construction.
- Ideal Pressure Zones: These zones allow pressure to be distributed evenly beneath each runner's’ foot.
- Nightlife: This feature allows runners to be visible in all lighting conditions.
- Rounded Heel: The slight curve on the heel aligns force through the runner’s ankle joint which reduces internal stress on the body.
- Segmented Crash Pad: Shock absorbers provide cushion and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Super DNA: Each shoe’s midsole material is adaptable which provides peak energy and support.
Because of these technologies, every Brooks running shoe suits every type of runner. However, Brooks did create certain shoes with specific types of runners in mind.
The Most Popular Brooks Running Shoes
If you’re a runner that prefers to run on the road or a track, then these are the shoes for you. They are lightweight at 8.9 oz. and have a midsole drop of 12 mm. Ideal for those with both flat and medium arches, the Adrenaline will keep you moving with its great support.
Runners who enjoy a little more cushion in their running shoe may prefer the Beast. While the shoe is a little heavier than other Brooks running shoes at 13.6 oz, it does offer incredible support and cushions your feet against each impact.
Please Note: The Beast '16 runs slightly smaller than previous models. If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing a ½ size up.
Medium and high-arched runners will find great support with the Ghost 9. The Universal Platform and 9.1 oz weight create a great, well-rounded running shoe. The great arch support is complimented by incredible traction allowing these shoes to take you far.
Find Your Ideal Brooks Running Shoe at SRI Warehouse
If you’ve had trouble finding Brooks running shoes in the past, your search ends at SRI Shoe Warehouse. Shop our inventory online, or visit one of our locations. Plus, you can get 20% off your first online purchase for people who have never bought online with us before.Don’t wait. It’s time to enjoy the best running shoes at the internet’s best price.