FRYE Women's Melissa Button Boot | For Sale Online
Logo-etched, antiqued studs secure the pull tabs on these washed leather Frye boots. Nicks and scratches give the stacked heel and leather sole a well-worn look. The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- "The leather will have an uneven color because this is a washed antique pull up. With that you will see the highs and the lows in the oil content in the leather. This leather will darken the more it is touched because of the oils in your skin. Where the color is lighter there is less oil. This is the beauty of the product."
- Orders below $39.99 = $5.99 standard shipping
- Orders over $39.99 = Free standard shipping
- Expedited shipping = $6.99
X-NarrowS or 3A
NarrowN or 2A
MediumM or B
WideW or C/D
X-WideXW or E