FRYE Women's Valerie Shearling Lace-Up Boot | For Sale Online
Fully lined in soft shearling, this combat style from FRYE keeps feet warm in a vintage-chic package. The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Natural Shearling Lamb (Fur Origin: Mexico)
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Lace-up combat boot featuring shearling lining and full-length side zipper
- Rear pull loop
- Orders below $39.99 = $5.99 standard shipping
- Orders over $39.99 = Free standard shipping
- Expedited shipping = $6.99
X-NarrowS or 3A
NarrowN or 2A
MediumM or B
WideW or C/D
X-WideXW or E