FRYE Women's Patty Artisan Zip Bootie | For Sale Online
Frye boots are perfect for the woman who can't be defined by one style or look. These Paulina Artisan Zip Boots are crafted from washed vintage leather with a hand-burnished finish, and features a side zipper for easy on and off. These women's short leather boots have smooth and comfortable leather linings, leather outsoles, and stylish chunky stacked heels and round toes. No matter where you may be heading to, Frye has the perfect boots for you. The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- 100% Leather
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- Boot opening measures approximately 9.5" around
- Washed Vintage Leather Construction
- Chunky stacked heel
- Orders below $39.99 = $5.99 standard shipping
- Orders over $39.99 = Free standard shipping
- Expedited shipping = $6.99