- "Personal Information" – Any and all information about a User that makes the User personally identifiable, including name, address, e-mail address, and phone number.
- "Feedback" – Any and all ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals submitted to SRI for purposes of improving the SRI Site.
- "Third-Party" – Collectively refers to all parties other than SRI and its Users.
- "Third-Party Content" – Content made available on the SRI Site by parties other than SRI or its Users, including but not limited to data submitted by advertisers.
- SRI is not responsible for the practices of any Third-Party websites or the nature of Third-Party Content, including advertisements that may be placed on the SRI Site. The owners of Third-Party Content may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these Third-Parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any Personal Information or Financial Information collected by SRI.
3.Policy regarding use of the SRI Site by children
- Children between the ages of 13 and 17 must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian in order to use the SRI Site.
- The SRI Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and SRI does not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
- If you become aware that your child has provided SRI with Personal Information
- without your consent or
4.Information that Users may submit as public content on the SRI Site
- Public Content contributed to the SRI Site may be displayed to all visitors of the SRI Site and stored by SRI. SRI is not responsible for the information you choose to make public, and your contributions may remain on the SRI Site, even if you discontinue use of the SRI Site. Please note that if you include Personal Information or Financial Information in Public Content, it will be available to Third-Parties.
- Users may have the option to invite friends to use the SRI Site by providing contact information, including name and e-mail address. SRI may store and use your friends’ contact information to invite them to become a SRI user. Assuming this service is offered, your friends will be able to "opt-out" of receiving further e-mails from SRI.
- Users may have the option to access Third-Party services, such as social networking services, so that they may share Public Content previously submitted to the SRI Site.
- When a User submits public content to the SRI Site, SRI may collect and store the IP address of the computer used to submit the content.
5.How SRI uses the information that it collects
- SRI may internally use your Personal Information to improve the SRI Sites’ content and layout, to improve outreach and for marketing purposes (including marketing SRI services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the SRI Site.
- SRI may use Personal Information for routine administrative purposes, including but not limited to investigating abuses on the SRI Site, responding to inquiries, and enforcing and applying the Terms of Service.
- SRI may disclose Personal Information and/or Financial Information in response to requests from law enforcement officials in connection with their official duties (for example, criminal investigations, subpoenas, court orders, etc.) or if SRI is otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- SRI also will release personal information where disclosure is necessary to protect its legal rights, to enforce the Terms of Service or other agreements, or to protect SRI or others from fraud.
- Users may flag any User submitted material that they believe is inappropriate to SRI by contacting SRI. SRI may, in its sole discretion, decide to display, modify, or delete this material. Views expressed in User submitted material do not reflect the views of SRI.
- Administrators of the SRI Site and/or companies hired by SRI to perform technical/customer support may have access to information stored by SRI, including but not limited to Personal Information and Public Content. Any such administrators and/or support personnel will be bound by a confidentiality agreement prior to having access to this information.
- SRI automatically stores information related to your use of the SRI Site, such as the IP address of the computer used, the time of access, and the pages visited. SRI uses this type of information to administer the SRI Site.
- SRI permits you to unsubscribe or opt out of future e-mails. To make such changes, select the ‘Unsubscribe’ link.
6.Cookies, web beacons and clear GIFs
- Like many sites, the SRI Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to speed your navigation of the SRI Site, recognize you, and track your usage of the SRI Site. Cookies are small pieces of alphanumeric information that are stored as text files by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help SRI determine whether a web page on the SRI Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times.
- Cookies controlled by SRI are not "spyware" and cannot infiltrate a User’s hard drive to access a User’s confidential information.
- Information related to User activity may be stored in server logs. Information that may be stored in server logs includes, but is not limited to, the IP address of the User’s computer and the time and date that a User accessed the SRI Site. No Personal Information or Financial Information will be kept in server logs.
7.Citizens of California
- Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of information that the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
8.Information storage and security
- SRI has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and industry standards to protect Users’ Personal Information and Financial Information.
- While in transmission, Users’ Personal Information and Financial Information will be encrypted using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer technology.
- SRI stores all data in the United States.
- If you would like to send Feedback to SRI. you may do so HERE. By sending Feedback to SRI, you (1) submit and warrant that your Feedback does not contain information that is subject to a confidentiality agreement or the property of a Third-Party and (2) grant sirshoes.com transferable, sublicenceable, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to commercially and publicly use, copyright, display, publish, perform, reproduce, copy, distribute, transmit, alter, make derivatives of, transfer, license, market, sell, and otherwise exploit the Feedback. SRI is under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback.
- SRI may store your Feedback, including any Personal Information and Financial Information included in them, so that it may respond to you.