FRYE Women's Campus 14L Boot | For Sale Online
A stout heel supports this classic knee high look from FRYE. The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Founded in 1863 by John A. Frye, a well-to-do shoemaker from England, and family-run until 1945, Frye products have a long and illustrious history. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America's Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. When home-steading drew adventurous New England families to the West during the mid and late 1800's many of the pioneers wore Frye Boots for the long journey. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- 100% Leather
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 13.75" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 3/4"
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
- Knee-high leather boot with cushioned Poron insole and stacked heel
- Goodyear welt construction
- Orders below $39.99 = $5.99 standard shipping
- Orders over $39.99 = Free standard shipping
- Expedited shipping = $6.99